Laser Tattoo Removal An Overview
Expert Laser Tattoo Removal in Bucks County
The Center For SmartLipo & Plastic Surgery is the premier destination in the Bucks County and Philadelphia, PA area for expert laser tattoo removal. Our board-certified cosmetic doctors are highly trained in laser aesthetics including laser tattoo removal to ensure better results with less downtime.
Our laser, by Cynosure and Candela are designed for effective and comfortable laser tattoo removal. We have extensive experience removing all types of tattoos from virtually anywhere on the body and on all types of skin.
Laser Tattoo Removal What to Expect
On average, laser hair removal treatments last about 10–15 minutes. Treatments are generally pretty quick at the beginning of the process and get a little bit longer as the process comes to a close.
What to expect from laser hair removal treatment:
- Treated area is prepped and cleaned
- A picture is taken to track a patient’s progress
- A test spot is given to prepare you for your treatment
- The laser specialist goes over the entire tattoo and depending on many factors might go over a second time
- A thin layer of ointment is applied and the skin is bandaged
Follow Up Care
Typically, follow up appointments are scheduled 4 weeks out. The number of treatments will be determined by the size, location and specifics of your tattoo as well as your skin type and other medical considerations